Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Pet Glitch!!!!


Hi there everyjammer! I am senalps on AJ.
I found out a glitch with pets.
You know that when ever you want to put a pet in your den and its with you and you can't?
Well... I know how to get the pet you are with in your den!
First you go change your animal and put a pet you DON'T want in your den with you.
After you do that you put the pet you want in your den.
Change animals to the pet that has the pet you want in your den.
When you try to add the pet you were with before you can't!
It says "You cannot put the pet you are currtely with!"

This is how it will look like: :)

1 comment:

  1. I can put a pet in my den while I still have it with me without doing all those crazy steps! Yay me!

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...