Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

:(




Hey people.... I just figured out something... Something really upsetting and angry. Here goes the story.
When i first joined Animal Jam. My BFF helped me make the account. She helped me with my username, password, etc. But one day..... She went to a friends house (they play aj too and they are twins) and she apparently... HACKED ME! PROOF! THEY BANNED ME!!!



The people who hacked me:




The person who told me that I was hacked (I just learned about it):


She was trying to tell them to send the stuff to her so she can send the stuff back to me. But instead they recycled the things. :(

They were also hacked but changed accounts.

New account:


Old account:




They were lying and saying that the internet got shut down. Nelgazar was trying to tell the truth. Coolmoshi3210 was my BFF but she... BETRAYED ME. :( 

This is a true story. Please report them for:
Being a bully!
Scamming!
Inappropriate behavior!



PLEASE AND PLEASE TRY TO CONVINCE THEM OF TELLING THE TRUTH! THEY BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES!
:(

8 comments:

  1. URFRIENDSRSOMEANMEGOSHHOWCOULDSOMEONEDOSOMETHINGLIKETHATTOANINNOCENTPERSONTOOBADYOUPROBABLYWONTBEABLETOREADTHISBUTIFYOUCANIFEELSORROWFORYOUCOOLMOSHIHAPPYJAMMING!!!!!!!!


































































    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Moshi is stupid.
    ~Unknown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm... I have a favor for you U n k n o w n.
      Keep on checking my posts and you will be badly regret what you just did.

      Delete
  3. How many items did u lose??!??!?!!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. I feel so bad 4 u. -sighs- I will try talking to them, and I will try to persuade them to get back ur items ::|

    ReplyDelete
  4. They recycled my items and left only left ONE thing. A useless rare. And thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...