Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

IM BACK XD

HAY jammers!

Yeah, so my last post was about my quitting.
And I decided to give the blog to coolio,
but then I thought that it would be kinda cool to stay,
SO I STAYED.
Well, that doesn't mean that I will come on to AJ.
I am pretty sure that I have become a "gray tiger" by now XD
Um, I will make some changes to the blog, but it is still unclear to some people that 
I ended the whole phantom club thing, and I am still getting comments saying “I WANNA APPLY.”

Yeah, and I will give you some type of non-creepypasta story I guess XD


~ipod1m.
btw are you happy to see me again? *shrug*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...