Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Monday, June 2, 2014

AJ Creepypasta: The Furniture shop.

Isn't this a weird creepypasta? LOL

AJ creepypasta: The Furniture shop
"Okay, Okay, let me continue the legend," Princess ScaryGhost was saying.
“the furniture shop in Jamaa Township is haunted!”
We all stared at her like she was crazyyyy.
“How could it be...?” Infinity ScaryScout said. 
“I dare you all to check it out,” I (Queen ArcticRose) said, “We will camp outside, and all those who are brave enough to check it out will get a present from me!”
The three jammers camped outside the furniture shop while each person did the dare.
Princess ScaryGhost was forced to go first, so she did. She slowly entered the building. A few minutes later, she never came back.
“Maybe she’s trying to lure us in there too...” Infinity ScaryScout said.
I dared myself to enter the building next. 
It was extremely dark inside, and I looked around. There was no sign of Princess...
Everything was silent except for the odd ticking of the clock.
In the corner of the room, I saw Princess lying on a piece of furniture with a smile on her face. 
I guided my animal towards her, and I tapped her and figured out that she was defeated by the thing that haunted the shop. 
Later on, I heard the door creak. Just when Infinity ScaryScout was to enter, A fully transparent white fox dragged her to a couch, and all I heard was a scream, and a smile on Infinity’s face.



This was a lame creepypasta ok?

~ipod1m

9 comments:

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...