Hi!

Hey jammers! It is ipod1m and Coolmoshi3211 here! I will be ruling over this blog from now on. UPDATE 7/15/14 ipod1m is back, so WE will be admins of the blog XD Coolmoshi has buddy space so go ahead and buddy her! Make sure you come on daily to see the latest news! ipod1m and Coolio.

Sunday, May 4, 2014

OMG IM SO SORRY.

hai jammers!
OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT POSTING FOR A MONTH!!!! I HAVE BEEN SOOOOOOOOO BUSY!!!!!!! OMG SO SO SO SO SORRY!!!

and....
I have been getting these lame anonymous comments from this blog called "animal jam cheats." They said that they are gonna use my concepts from my blog and put it on their blog. DUDE SRSLY!??!?! AND they didn't say that they r gonna give me credit!!!!!
it's on my post  "Welcome!" (aka my first post.)


nuh uh.


I will post in a few days. 

~ipod1m.


2 comments:

  1. Stupid anonymous people. Actually, some anonymous people are actually really nice, but some will go to become anonymouses and make drama. BUT SERIOUSLY, WHO NEEDS TO GO TO LAME BLOGS! I BET THAT CHEATS BLOG IS SO "COOL"! Not happening. Sorry caps. But, starter bloggers are real just not gonna become really good bloggers. I just became a blogger, well not just so recently. anyway, I hope that anonymous learns her lesson about saying important things that she needs to say.

    ReplyDelete

Before you comment....
1. Comment nicely
2. no bad words etc.
3. Respect other commenters
4. Stay positive
5. write your comment
6. STOP CALLING ME A SCAMMER. (UPDATE 6/5/13) I AM A JAMMER.
7. Type in your username at the end! (if you want) I'd appreciate it...
FOLLOW THESE RULES......OR ELSE THE PHANTOM WILL TAKE ALL YOUR ITEMS AWAY!
~ipod1m

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...